Table Of Contents
2.1 Sample PicturesCreditville Group has included Sample Pictures on certain pages within the Site, to provide information on certain available services and products. You may download, reprint and manipulate the Sample Images for this purpose, but you may not crop or change the composition of the image, or use the image for commercial purposes.
3. TrademarksYou are prohibited from using any of the marks or logos appearing throughout the Site without permission from the trademark owner, except as permitted by applicable law.
6. Downloading FilesCreditville Group cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection by software virus
7. SoftwareAny software available for download via the Site is the copyrighted work of Creditville Group and/or its licensors. Use of such software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement that accompanies or is included with the software. Downloading, installing, and/or using any such software indicates your acceptance of the terms of the end user license agreement.
8. Disclaimer of WarrantiesCREDITVILLE GROUP MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, THE SERVICE OR THE CONTENT. CREDITVILLE GROUP EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH REGARD TO THE SITE, THE SERVICE, THE CONTENT, AND ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE FURNISHED OR TO BE FURNISHED VIA THE SITE. CREDITVILLE GROUP DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS PERFORMED BY THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED. CREDITVILLE GROUP DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT, OR THAT ANY ERRORS IN THE CONTENT WILL BE CORRECTED. THE SITE, THE SERVICE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS.
10. IndemnificationYou understand and agree that you are personally responsible for your behavior on the Site. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Creditville Group, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, joint venturers, business partners, licensors, employees, agents, and any third-party information providers to the Service from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including, but not limited to, direct, incidental, consequential, exemplary and indirect damages), and reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from or arising out of your use, misuse, or inability to use the Site, the Service, or the Content, or any violation by you of this Agreement.
12. User ConductYou agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes. You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of the Site, render the Site inaccessible to others or otherwise cause damage to the Site or the Content. You agree not to add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify the Content, or to attempt to access any Content that is not intended for you. You agree not to use the Site in any manner that might interfere with the rights of third parties.
13. Unsolicited Idea Submission PolicyCreditville Group or any of its employees do not accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including ideas for new advertising campaigns, marketing strategies, new or improved products, technologies, services, processes, materials, or new product names. We have found this policy necessary in order to avoid misunderstandings should Creditville Group's business activities bear coincidental similarities with one or more of the thousands of unsolicited ideas offered to us. Please do not send your unsolicited ideas to Creditville Group or anyone at Creditville Group. If, in spite of our request that you not send us your ideas, you still send them, then regardless of what your posting, email, letter, or other transmission may say, (1) your idea will automatically become the property of Creditville Group, without any compensation to you; (2) Creditville Group will have no obligation to return your idea to you or respond to you in any way; (3) Creditville Group will have no obligation to keep your idea confidential; and (4) Creditville Group may use your idea for any purpose whatsoever, including giving your idea to others. However, Creditville Group does welcome feedback regarding many areas of Creditville Group's existing businesses that will help satisfy customer's needs, and feedback can be provided through the many listed contact areas on the Site. Any feedback you provide shall be deemed a Submission under the terms in the User Supplied Information section above.
14. User Supplied InformationCreditville Group does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you via the Site. You agree that any material, information, or data you transmit to us or post to the Site (each a "Submission" or collectively "Submissions") will be considered non confidential and non proprietary. For all Submissions, (1) you guarantee to us that you have the legal right to post the Submission and that it will not violate any law or the rights of any person or entity, and (2) you give Creditville Group the royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide right to use, distribute, display and create derivative works from the Submission, in any and all media, in any manner, in whole or in part, without any restriction or responsibilities to you.
15. Password SecurityIf you register to become a Creditville Group member, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your member identification and password information, and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your member identification and password.
16. General Provisions
b. Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies. The Content may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Creditville Group therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the Content at any time without prior notice. Creditville Group does not, however, guarantee that any errors, inaccuracies or omissions will be corrected.
d. Claims of Copyright Infringement. Notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to
1b Olosa street,